Our Step-by-Step Process for Immigration and Employment in Canada
Our expert consulting and strategic planning will guide you at each step as we undergo
the immigration process – together:
- We prepare your immigration applications
- We follow-up your case with Canadian immigration officials
- We prepare you for your immigration interview
- We help you relocate to your new home in Canada
- We help you find a job
- We answer all your questions
Stage 1: Permanent Residence Eligibility Assessment
- Start the process by providing us with the information necessary to perform a FREE Immigration Eligibility Assessment. After we analyse
the information, we’ll provide you with a FREE evaluation and consultation.
- Contact us (by telephone or Skype) so we
can evaluate your language ability, confirm the information, explain the process
and answer your questions.
- Select one of our affordable Service Packages and retain us so we can begin the
Stage 2: Getting Permanent Residence in Canada
- After you retain us, we provide you with detailed instructions, a document checklist
and advise you on how to collect those necessary documents. We even provide the
application forms and help you fill them out in draft.
- We prepare “counsel submissions” highlighting the relevant attributes of your case.
Once we’ve reviewed and revised your applications we submit them to the appropriate
- We advise you on proving your language ability in English or French and, if necessary,
make recommendations about testing or training.
- Applicants applying under the Category 1 High
Demand Occupation List have a two-stage application process. Once the first
stage is completed and approved, we prepare and submit the additional required documents.
Other applicants will provide all required documents at one time.
- If you are called for an immigration interview with a Visa Officer we will prepare
you in advance.
Stage 3: Relocating & Settling in Canada
- Your Permanent Residence Visa is approved. Now, we begin to make preparations for
your move to Canada. We’ll advise you on obtaining the necessary documents and information
(i.e. employment references, licenses, driving abstracts, credit reports) to settle
- We help you find accommodations. For instance, we offer inexpensive Home Stay options
whereby you can stay with a Canadian family to help you integrate into Canada.
- We help you decide which part of the country best suits your needs and lifestyle.
- We offer a full range of additional Relocation and Settlement Assistance Services,
provide a comprehensive Settlement Manual and Guide, and give ongoing assistance
to ensure you not only settle but succeed in your new country.
Stage 4: Getting a Job in Canada
- If you haven’t already recorded a Video Resume at one of our
worldwide affiliate offices, you can book a time once you’re in Canada.
- We start by providing you expert employment consulting to identify the appropriate
occupation and employer targets. We help you develop a short- and long-term “Career
- We write a concise Video Resume script tailored for you summarizing your relevant
education, experience, skills and characteristics.
- To create an effective “Canadianized” resume/curriculum vitae, we teach you to use
our Resume Builder Program.
- We edit your resume to highlight and identify your best features, and diminish any
- We coach you to provide a professional Video Resume presentation.
- To expose you to potential employers, we record and upload your online Video Resume
to our website.
- Going further, we teach you to market yourself using our revolutionary online Video
Resume System. We’ll provide you with a unique URL to your own online webpage, and
educate you on how to use your URL effectively to gain maximum exposure.
- We guide you on how to perform effective face-to-face interviews with Canadian employers.
- We provide “image consulting” so that you present your most professional self to
- We advise and assist you in obtaining provincial occupation certification and licensing.
- To advance your career in Canada and achieve your goals, we provide additional training
advice and recommendations.
- Our ongoing support encourages you to contact us at anytime. After all, we want
to see you succeed in Canada.
We are your trusted advisors here to help at each step of your journey!